Thursday 12 November 2009

Don't be a Cissy



Confessional Time... when I was a kid, well 11 years old I toilet papered Whitney Houston's house on Halloween. True story. I was dressed as Zorro.

Whilst this story hasn't been incorporated in my formidable cannon of comedy for quite sometime it has begun to make a re-appearance at after parties recently mostly due to the storming Whitney comeback that is Million Dollar Bill... and her strange scary eyed appearance on X Factor...

Anyway this post isn't actually about Whitney, but her mamma Mrs Cissy Houston and what with the days getting ever so short I thought I would post this beauty all about what kind of mischief one can get up to in the hours of daylight that still remain!

enjoy

Cissy Houston - It doesn't only happen at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment